Tuesday, October 25, 2011

A playlist fit for a wedding...

Okay so I'm really getting into the spirit of our union...and decided to put together a little playlist for the day. I don't really see a lot of dancing happening, but I could be wrong. I'll explain how the day is going to happen (or atleast this is how it's playing in my head)...Jack and I will meet before the ceremony and get photos taken around the park while we're still fresh (prior to heat and fake eyelashes lifting from position)...then we will meet back at the picnic area and greet our guests as they arrive..hence the "Arrival Tunes"...and then we will walk to the ceremony spot with friends and family...once the ceremony is finished we will come back to the pavilion and feed our faces to some relaxing alternative/indie rock songs...after the face feeding we will then move into some more upbeat stuff so we can shake our tail feathers if we so wish. I'll be adding to this list...and I have to time everything out....

Arrival Tunes:
Louis Armstrong - La Vie En Rose
Frank Sinatra - You Do Something to Me
Billie Holiday - The Very Thought of You
Nina Simone - Here Comes the Sun
Bobby Darin - I'll Be Your Baby Tonight
Wanda Jackson - Stupid Cupid
Annie Soundtrack  I Don't Need Anything But You
Edith Piaf - Toujours Aimer
The Zombies - Summertime
The La's - There She Goes
Yo La Tengo - My Little Corner of The World
The XX - VCR
Joan Jett - Crimson and Clover
The Pixies  Here Comes Your Man
The Innocense Mission - Bright As Yellow
Amos Lee - Arms of a Woman
Amy Winhouse - Love Is A Losing Game
The Beatles - With a Little Help From My Friends
The Bird & The Bee - I'm Into Something Good
Jon Anderson - Loved By The Sun
The Cure - Friday I'm In Love
The Troggs - Love Is All Around
Mama Cass Eliot - Dream a Little Dream of Me
Neil Young - Harvest Moon
The Crystals - Then He Kissed Me
The Shirelles - Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow
An American Tail - Somewhere Out There
The Flamingos - I Only Have Eyes For You
Rod Stewart Have I told you lately that I love you (jacks request)
Salt -N-Pepa - Whatta Man
Junip - Always
Phil Collins - Groovy Kind of Love
The Black Keys  Howlin' for You
69 Boyz - Tootsie Roll
Matt and Kim - Daylight
Ingrid Michaelson - You and I
The Rolling Stones - Shes A Rainbow
She & Him - Wouldn't It Be Nice
The Sundays - Wild Horses
R.E.M - Shiny Happy People
Arctic Monkeys - Baby I'm Yours
House of Pain - Jump Around
Wheatus - A Little Respect
Said The Whale - The Light is You
B-52's - Loveshack
The Darkness - I Believe In A Thing Called Love
Mat Kearney - Dancing in the Dark
Billy Idol - Dancing With Myself
Def Leppard - Pour Some Sugar On Me
Starfucker - Girls Just Want to Have Fun
The Kinks - All Day and All of the Night
MC Hammer - You Can't Touch This
Robert Palmer - Simply Irresistable
The Kooks - Young Folks
Ram Jam - Black Betty
Passion Pit - Little Secrets
The Turtles - Happy Together
The Yardbirds - For Your Love
She Wants Revenge - Take The World
The Naked and Famous - Young Blood


No comments: