Monday, October 24, 2011

I Mustache You A Question...

If money grew on a tree in my back yard I totally would pick that money and get a photo booth for my wedding. Alas...there is no such thing as a money tree and photo booths are a little pricey. I decided to just craft some mustaches on sticks so everyone can class up their photos during the reception. They can also be used as favors to those that can't grow in their own luxurious lip warmer.
The mustaches were very quick and easy to make...and super cheap! I believe that I spent around $7.00 for twenty. I just purchased a bag of dowels (20 pcs) already cut to 12 inches in length and then two sheets of 12 by 12 brown cardstock. I made my stencils for the staches out of some old manila folders from work (recycling is cool). The staches were then hot glued to the dowels...instant facial hair! I love them and I think they'll be a funny touch.

No comments: