Friday, October 21, 2011

Obligatory first entry...from the bride on a budget...

Jack and I have been together since the summer of 2004 and have been engaged for a year. I kind of decided on a whim about a month ago that it was time to start planning the "Big" day, but cash was an issue from the start. We had tossed around the idea of going to the JP for months, but then decided that spending a special day together with our friends and family was what we really wanted.
I'm attempting to pull this shin dig off with limited funds and the help of some kick butt folks, and I want to share this adventure with the whole wide world....
So enjoy and share your ideas and comments with me...Thanks!!

1 comment:

MankyCat said...

So far so good. Loving your blog. Can't wait to see more of your ideas.