Friday, November 4, 2011

I Love FREE!!!


Okay...so the other day we had a tenant appreciation event in the business complex where I work. Apples were given away from a local orchard so there were empty apple crates everywhere. I had called about the crates the day of the event and was told that someone from the orchard would come by and pick the crates up later in the day. So I was a little bummed out, but then received an email today saying that because so many people requested the crates they were going to let the tenants that wanted them take them. I jumped in the handy dandy elevator...then jetted to the area the crates were in and grabbed up six of them before anyone else had made it downstairs. I'll make use of them somewhere on the big day whether I turn them upside down and place my treats on top...maybe use them as planters...don't know yet. What I do know is that free is the best way to obtain items for your wedding, the crates are super cool, and I couldn't be happier with this freebie!!!! 



No comments: